Our Training & Support
- Marketing – Even though our franchisees are ambitiously reaching out in their community networking with businesses and organizations, we still coordinate development of advertising materials and strategies for the benefit of all franchise members. We supply franchisees with consumer marketing plans and materials for use at the local or regional level, and retains the right to approve all local advertising materials that the franchisee chooses to develop
- Purchasing – The Franchisor or its affiliate will negotiate quantity discounts on behalf of all of its members, passing these savings on to the franchisees.
- Accounting/Audit/Legal – Reporting directly to administration, this department is responsible for the financial and legal oversight of franchisees.
Our training programs are thorough and will give you all the tools necessary for running a successful America’s Coupon Mailer franchise. Our assistance is available weeks leading up until you’re ready to launch your own campaign. After your launch, don’t worry about encountering problems alone; our support team offers on-site visits to maintain growth. In certain circumstances, on-site training would be necessary if new rules or guidelines were ever to be updated and implemented.
The items below will be required to start and run a successful America’s Coupon Mailer Franchise.
|Market Introduction Program||$15,000||$18,000|
|Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment||$500||$1,500|
|Licenses & Permits||$200||$500|
|Dues and Subscriptions||$200||$700|
|TOTAL BEFORE FRANCHISE COSTS||$44,200||$81,200|
|TOTAL WITH FRANCHISE COSTS||$67,200||$107,200|
- Due to the nature of this business, a franchisee will be given an exclusive area that will include 35,000 to 40,000 addresses. However, a third party may be brought in to run demographic studies of potential new markets. The cost of each territory will be added to the total investment for each franchise. Each territory will be $5,000, in addition to the one-time Franchise Fee. “Multiple Territory Discounts” are available to help you grow quickly.
- Given the appropriate demographics, we find that this market size will be plenty large enough for franchised locations to successfully build and grow their location without encroachment from other franchise operators. The exclusivity will be defined such that no other franchisees will be permitted to open or advertise in that market. We have a plan for Neighboring Territories and Franchisees to place ads in the other’s territory and increase revenue.
- Certain territories can offer a competitive advantage in the franchise sales/marketing environment and we’d encourage you to contact us immediately to see what areas are still available.